There are few things which compare to the thrill of your first flight in a light aeroplane sitting in the left hand seat as the Pilot!
Purchase a GIFT VOUCHER for a fully inclusive, hands on, introductory flying lesson. Select one of the options below for an on-line purchase or call Air First between 09:00 and 17:00 on 01252 870999 (minimum age to fly = 12 years old and maximum weight for the C152 is 15 stone). The voucher can be validated and booked by calling Ops at Air First. Whilst there is weekday availability you should allow up 4 weeks for a weekend preference.
Please remember that aviation is HIGHLY WEATHER DEPENDENT and you are asked to call the flying school on the day of your lesson to check if the conditions are suitable for the flight. If it is cancelled you will be required to rebook the lesson remembering to allow enough time for it to be flown BEFORE the expiry date on the voucher.
Once in the cockpit, the layout of the instrumentation and controls will be explained in more detail. The flight instruction will include “Effects of the Controls” and “Straight and Level Flying” which are extracts from the formative lessons of the PPL (Private Pilots Licence) and the time flown can be logged towards the minimum hours required for the licence.
You should be aware that there are certain meteorological conditions which potentially could affect your flying experience such as visibility, cloud base, wind speed/direction and rain.
The introductory flying lesson is timed from Brakes Off to Brakes on and following the lesson you will have a de-brief and finally receive a signed completion certificate.
This could be the start of an exciting new adventure so please call 01252 870999 for any further information you may require.
- If you wish to discuss special requests such as post-dated start to the 6 months, slot availability or any health/mobility related issues please call Air First on 01252 870999 PRIOR to purchase.
- Air First at Blackbushe School of Flying, requires a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation (refer to Terms & Conditions)
- Vouchers and Money on Account are non-refundable.
- Vouchers must be booked and flown before expiry date (30 min & 60 min vouchers 6 month validity : 20 min voucher 3 month validity)
- There is a weight restriction of 15 stone for the 2 seater aircraft.