The STANDARD SELF-FLY hire rates are £156.00 for the Cessna C152 and £202.00 for the Piper Warrior PA28-161 + Landings + Membership.
TOP UP WITH TEN is a 10 hour discounted package (a 5% off the aircraft and landing rates – terms and conditions apply) + Membership option of choice
AT COST SELF-FLY HIRE MEMBERSHIP @ £135 PER MONTH (min 12 mths) is a very attractive option for those licence holders who wish to fly frequently.
- Cessna 152 At Cost Self-Fly £ 95.00 per hour inc EGLK landings
- PA28-161 At Cost Self-Fly £139.00 per hour inc EGLK landing
- Blackbushe Daytime Landings £0.00
- Blackbushe Touch and Go £0.00
HOUR BUILDING PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- Self-Fly Hire rates do not include an instructor. Should you wish to fly with either a Flying Instructor (FI) or Class Rating Instructor (CRI) the hourly rate is £70 p/hr or £75 p/hr for Night and IR(R) training
- Daytime Landing Blackbushe = £16.00 (Night Landings & Touch and Go as per the current Airport Rates)
- As per our Flying Order Book a Hirer’s Insurance Excess liability is £5000.00. An Excess Waiver can be purchased for £20 per month (minimum payment of 12 months)
- Please refer to our published current Rates together with our full Terms and Conditions