Would you like to fly a light aeroplane?
Would you like to purchase an unforgettable gift experience?
There are few things that compare to the thrill of taking control of an aircraft for the very first time – certainly an experience not to be missed.
Book a trial flying lesson for a “hands on” introductory flying lesson in either a Cessna C152 or Piper Warrior PA28 161.
Order a voucher either on-line or by calling Ops on 01252 870999 (09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Sunday).
The voucher can be validated and booked (allow up to 3 weeks for availability) by calling Air First Ltd but please remember that the lessons are HIGHLY WEATHER DEPENDENT . On the day of your lesson, you will call the flying school first thing and if conditions are unsuitable for your lesson, re-book.
When you arrive for your lesson, you will be greeted and introduced to your Flying Instructor.
The trial lesson will commence with a pre-flight briefing. This will include an explanation of the principles of flight, lesson content and the route to be flown.
Once in the cockpit, the layout of the instrumentation and controls will be explained in more detail. The flight instruction will include “Effects of the Controls” and “Straight and Level Flying” – extracts from the first lessons of the PPL (Private Pilots Licence) syllabus.
Because flying highly weather dependent, there are certain meteorological conditions that may affect the flying experience. The visibility will obviously have an effect on the distance that can be seen and the cloud base, wind speed / direction and rain may have an impact on the flight.
Do you have what it takes to be a pilot? Purchase a 20, 30 or 60 minute flight (chocks off to chocks on) and see for yourself.
Also included is a de-briefing, signed certificate and insurance.
Postage and Packaging includes a Presentation Wallet.
- If you wish to discuss special requests such as post-dated start or slot availability, please call AirFirst on 01252 870999 PRIOR to purchase.
- Air First at Blackbushe School of Flying, requires a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation (refer to Terms & Conditions)
- Vouchers and Money on Account are non-refundable.
- Vouchers must be booked and flown before expiry date (30 min & 60 min vouchers 6 month validity : 20 min voucher 3 month validity)
- There is a weight restriction of 15 stone for the 2 seater aircraft.