5 Hour – Flying Start Package
As the name suggests, you really will take off with a FLYING START !
Although the rate of progress for each individual will vary, we would expect you to have covered all of the early flight exercises in the PPL (Private Pilot Licence) syllabus by the end of this – 5 hour introductory package. Exercises included are “the effects of controls”, “straight and level flight” and “climbing and descending”.
On completion of the FLYING START, you will have logged 5 hours, as defined by the Air Navigation Order, towards the 45 hour PPL or 30 hour LAPL (Light Aircraft Pilot Licence) course.
5 Hour FLYING START package is fully inclusive of:
- Pilot’s Introduction Pack (Log Book and Aircraft Check List)
- 5 Hours Dual Flight Training (Brakes Off to Brakes On)
- Temporary Membership
- Landing Fees
- VAT at 20% is included
2 Seater (Cessna 152) aircraft – £1,070
4 Seater (Piper Warrior) aircraft – £1,279
|Select from the below|
|Name of person receiving gift|
- Please note the 5 hours are to be used within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Air First at Blackbushe School of Flying, requires a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- There is a weight restriction of 17 stone for the 2 seater aircraft.